The new iPod touch looks just like an iPhone, how convenient but on a slimmer casing (8mm) compared to the iPhone at 11.6mm. The new iPod touch was launched on September 6th alongside the new refreshed versions of the iPod Shuffle,Nano, and the iPod which is now called the ‘iPod Classic’. Don’t be confused as Engadget has the hands on review on it.
Here’s the lowdown on the new iPod touch :
* Wi-Fi wireless networking (first on the iPod family)
* Safari, the app browser just like on the iPhone
* Apple’s YouTube application lets users wirelessly watch free videos from Google’s YouTube site
* New iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store to buy songs and albums
* Casing sized at a slim 8 mm thin
* 3.5-inch widescreen display at 320 x 240 resolution
* Comes in 8GB or 16GB capacities
* Battery at 22 hours for audio only and five hours for just video.
* Pricing at $299 for the 8GB, and $399 for the 16GB